I don’t celebrate Halloween. When the trick-or-treaters come out and start prowling my street, I make sure to keep my front porch light off, and pull the shades down. If someone rings my doorbell despite all my precautions, I hide in the bedroom and pray they don’t ring it again. There’s always a fear that maybe it’s not a child in a ninja turtle mask or wearing a sheet over their head.
About the author
I write stories to scare and unnerve people. Everything you read here was written originally by me. Some stories have shown up in other places on the internet, but I am their original author.
- @Cuban_Mario_ Thanks, MJ! Jeff Clement and the good people at the ChillingTalesPodcast @ctfdnpodcast did a great job of bringing it to life! 6 days ago
- Punxsutawney Phil is an embarrassment to the rodent family. 6 days ago
- RT @ctfdnpodcast: Check out a sample of "A Game of Flashlight Tag" by @wdalphin from S1E01. #podcast clammr.com/app/clammr/186… 1 week ago
- @AsForClass 10 of mine? I'm surprised they were still awake after three! 1 week ago
- Time to enjoy some Poe! twitter.com/ctfdnpodcast/s… 1 week ago