I don’t celebrate Halloween. When the trick-or-treaters come out and start prowling my street, I make sure to keep my front porch light off, and pull the shades down. If someone rings my doorbell despite all my precautions, I hide in the bedroom and pray they don’t ring it again. There’s always a fear that maybe it’s not a child in a ninja turtle mask or wearing a sheet over their head.
About the author
I write stories to scare and unnerve people. Everything you read here was written originally by me. Some stories have shown up in other places on the internet, but I am their original author.
- RT @ChillingTalesWI: SUPPORT US AND HELP US RELEASE THIS BOOK! Illustrated Horror Fiction Book gofundme.com/wdalphin?pc=14… via @gofundme 2 days ago
- RT @AuralStimulate: Help make @wdalphin's illustrated horror book a reality! gofundme.com/wdalphin?pc=14… @PromoteHorror #horror #amwriting #ind… 2 days ago
- I'm raising money for an Illustrated Horror Fiction Book. Click to Donate: tw.gofund.me/yfbvhkvg via @gofundme 3 days ago
- RT @NosleepPodcast: Thanks, Rodolfo! You can find @wdalphin's alarming arthropod anecdote here: thenosleeppodcast.com/episodes/s5/5x… https://t.co/T0G6IZ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NosleepPodcast: Our Special 2015 Halloween Show is now online with six tales about All Hallow's Eve. bit.ly/1Wn0GPA https://t.… 3 weeks ago