I don’t know the rules. There don’t seem to be any. I thought, “Okay, this thing is bound to a painting,” but then the digital photo I took of the painting began to change too. Then my daughter’s toy appeared in the image, and in a panic I barricaded her bedroom closet. I wish I could tell you how it works. All I can tell you is that if you are the one who ends up with it, it’s too late. I’m sorry.
About the author
I write stories to scare and unnerve people. Everything you read here was written originally by me. Some stories have shown up in other places on the internet, but I am their original author.
- I didn't even know it was coming! twitter.com/Chillsidepod/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NosleepPodcast: It's episode 9 of Season 5. Featuring stories about villainous visions, ruinous revelations, and sinister solitude. htt… 1 month ago
- @alexisy95 @vincentvenacava @MardukSam @krshann He says he hasn't seen any ghosts but the other tenants act weird from time to time. 1 month ago
- @alexisy95 @vincentvenacava @MardukSam @krshann Not yet, but I have a coworker/friend who lives there, so hopefully someday. And thanks! 1 month ago
- sammarduk said: Are you William Dalphin? tmblr.co/ZgiS-u1h_fnQI 1 month ago